Saturday 13 January 2018

WiP - Some Stuff

Something I'll aim to do more regularly: work in progress posts of things I'm working on. Here, a pair each of M1 57mm and M5 3" anti-tank guns for my Battlegroup US forces, plus a couple of BA-64s for my (long-delayed) Soviets. Also an Opel Blitz with 2cm Flak mounted, because I found I had one and in BG it will prove useful.


Gun barrels on the ATGs were all replaced with plastic ones carefully cut and shaved to size. I also had to scratch-build a gun shield for the 2cm Flak that, given my poor scratch-building skills, did not come out too badly at all. I still have not found a decent source of replacement barrels for weapons such as the 2cm flak.

The BA-64s will be painted first I think.

CdlT

6 comments:

  1. Great work CdlT keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to see your work in progress posts. You modeling skilling are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. skills... I hate that I can't edit my comments after I push the publish button... sorry

      Delete
    2. Don't worry about it; everyone knows what you meant.

      CdlT

      Delete
  3. RB make replacement Flak barrels

    http://www.rbmodel.com/index.php?action=products&cat=c_bn&sub=bn100

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...